|Bảo Hành ||Hàng Đã Qua Sử Dụng Cửa Hàng Bảo Hành 1 Tháng|
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® B75 Express Chipset|
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel® 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU that supports DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel® 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU that supports DDR3 1600 MHz.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel® USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 17.4cm|